I need a break… a long weekend at my favorite beach somewhere along the Sleeping Bear Dunes. Sipping a cold drink. Listening to the waves leisurely lap at the shore. Tip-toeing into Lake Michigan.
Since Memorial Day my schedule has been a bevy of activity:
- Niece’s wedding and visiting with my siblings
- My youngest daughter’s high school graduation
- Funeral of a sweet friend
- Moved* into new apartment
- Urban Sketchers Chicago 2016 Seminar (teaching 2 workshops)
- Bon voyage party for a couple returning to Salt Lake City
In a very short time, there have been a lot of changes, excitement, tears, laughter, sore muscles and vino. Despite the exhaustion and schedule I’ve retained my sanity. (Contrary to my husband and daughters.)
Wait, I’m not done yet:
- 50th anniversary celebration of friends
- Moving my youngest daughter into her freshman dorm at University of San Francisco
Guest what I’m doing Labor Day weekend… not a damn thing!
No to party invitations. No more boxes to open or pictures to be hung. I plan on enjoying some R&R. Taking a book and beach chair to Chicago’s lakefront.
I mentioned a move, *please note my new address:
Creative Aces Corp.
553 W Wellington 1 South
Chicago, IL 60657
Projects underway include workshop preparations for the launch of ArchiSketch Chicago in August, finishing my Toastmaster Advanced Bronze, reprising a mastermind group for creative entrepreneurs (I did this when I lived in Traverse City, MI) and illustrations collection for fall/winter products.
Most of all, providing you with creative support to you; helping you (your clients) communicated with their audiences.
I will be gone a few Fridays during July and August, but give me a call or drop me an email; I’m confident we’ll agree on a schedule.